VP of B2B Marketing
Konstellation is an organization whose vision is to allow for both new and seasoned investors to pursue a wide variety of investment opportunities in the DeFi and cryptocurrency market. Konstellation is also the name of the blockchain mainnet developed by the organization. It is often helpful to distinguish between Konstellation as an organization and Konstellation as a blockchain mainnet.
Konstellation ecosystem initiatives and related projects include:
- Digital Asset Management: VegaX Holdings, a global digital asset management platform with over 100 million USD in current assets on platform
- DEX: Taebit, a decentralized FX powered omni-currency exchange
- Carbon Credits: Karbon Network, a decentralized platform for the financing lifecycle of carbon credit projects.
We are seeking a Vice President of Marketing to join the VegaX family and effectively lead and execute strategic B2B marketing plans to grow our client base and grow our brand footprint in the US.
As an upstart in digital asset management and the blockchain industry, you will become a part of a group of innovators that are passionate about transforming and disrupting finance.
This role will report directly into the company’s founders and require a deep understanding of traditional finance and B2B marketing for financial services.
- Develop and execute strategic B2B marketing plans to grow financial services clients.
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans to increase client registrations and support client growth
- Develop a deep understanding of VegaX sales channels, competitive landscape, customers, and their needs in order to create strategies for driving conversion throughout the sales cycle.
- Lead development of marketing collateral to support business development and sales teams
- Identify events and conferences for VegaX participation to increase brand awareness and grow clients
- Support development of marketing campaigns to drive revenue
- Work cross functionally with teams globally
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum equivalent
- English speaker; optional Korean
- Minimum 8+ years of working experience in B2B marketing for traditional financial services, with roles related to product marketing, brand marketing or financial marketing.
- Strong interest in investing, cryptocurrency/digital assets, finance, asset management/digital asset management,
- SAAS, and financial technology.
- Strong communications skills both internally and externally with strategic mindset focused on growth
- Big-picture thinker while not being afraid to roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Ability to digest complex technology and financial concepts into easily understood communications
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating with cross-functional teams across time zones and geographies
Perks and Benefits
- Monthly Flex Friday
- Competitive Salary
- No dress code in the office (except for an external meetings)
- Spacious lounge with beverages and refreshments
- Language learning allowances for Korean and English languages
If you are interested in this opportunity, send me your resume and portfolio( if available) to email@example.com