Technical Account Manager
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) works closely with the Solution Engineering Team and Post Sales functions to deliver successful implementation and value to Theta Lake customers. The TAM is responsible for project management activities as well as collaborating with Product Management and Engineering teams on various requirements that arise during the customer lifecycle. Reporting to the Director of Global Customer Success & Support, the TAM will also be the technical consultant for the customer and will coordinate the technical necessary tasks to deliver the Theta Lake solution during the implementation phase and ongoing growth motions.
In this role you will:
- Assist customers’ technical requests and take care of any technical issues
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
Theta Lake is the only communication compliance vendor directly financially backed by the leaders in unified communications including funding by Zoom, Salesforce, RingCentral, and Cisco as well as Wells Fargo and tier 1 venture firms including Battery, Lightspeed, and Neotribe. Theta Lake is also the only vendor with a 4.9 out of 5 star and a 100% Would Recommend ratings for enterprise information archiving from customers via Gartner Peer Insights as well as the only vendor with patents for unified communication compliance and security. Theta Lake works with security focused and regulated organizations to solve their communication capture, archiving, proactive compliance risk detection, and surveillance needs.
Read more: https://thetalake.com/
Location and How to Apply
- Remote; NY, NJ
- We cannot sponsor visas at this time. Please do not apply if you are on a visa for the US.
- To apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$110,000/year to $135,000/year + commission + equity + benefits
Individual pay is determined by skills, qualifications, experience, location and market conditions. Compensation details listed in this posting reflect the base salary only, and do not include commission, equity or sales incentives, if applicable. In addition to base salary, Theta Lake offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), and health and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
We have these characteristics and like to work with people who do too:
- Driven and Accountable.Willing to do the hard, foundational work of building strong customer relationships and providing exceptional customer service, ensuring the success of Theta Lake and its customers.
- Professional Technical Account Manager experience supporting the customer lifecycle.
- Creative Problem Solver. Quick to think out of the box and leverage our technology to build solutions for the customer.
- Eager to learn and build relationships
We’re most excited if you also have some of these skills (or are ready to learn):
- Proven work experience as a Technical Account Manager
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in modern UCC and Archive technologies (Zoom, Microsoft, RingCentral, Cisco Webex, Smarsh, Global Relay, etc)
- Familiarity with cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Elastic)
- An ability to grasp customer needs and suggest timely solutions
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and projects