Team8 Stealth Startup-Core Team Developer
A Team8 foundry company is building a platform to manage, build, and govern enterprise data products using rich metadata analysis. We seek highly motivated and skilled software architects to join our team and help us build innovative solutions that leverage cutting-edge AI and cloud technologies to drive business success.
- Lead the company technology as part of the founding technology team, together with experienced second-time founders and tier 1 VC.
- Design and build enterprise data applications that connect to APIs of tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Databricks, DBT, Snowflake, and other data fabric tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Implement best practices in software development, data engineering, and cloud architecture.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience developing data applications and integrating with data analytics tools.
- 2+ years of Python experience, working with APIs, cloud infra, large scale enterprise software
- Strong expertise in building cloud enterprise systems in Azure or AWS.
- Proficiency in Kubernetes, Airflow, Python, Terraform, and related technologies.
- Familiarity with data warehousing, ETL tools and processes, BI platforms, data pipelines, and other modern data stack technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.