Team8 Health Stealth Startup-Senior Backend Engineer
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
A Team8 Digital Health portfolio company is hiring a Full-stack Engineer as a part of the company’s core team
What you’ll do:
What you’ll do:
- Be part of our core engineering and leadership team.
- Build a cloud-native application with a modern microservices architecture.
- Mentor and grow the team, our practices, and our technology stack.
- Work closely with the product & UX to define the company roadmap and execute the development plans.
- Design system architectures and select/evaluate tools and open-source projects to use within our architecture
- 3+ years of software engineering experience building microservice based production-level large-scale web applications.
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and/or other database technologies.
- Experience with modern cloud environments (GCP, AWS), in a microservice-based application.
- Experience with automated CI/CD pipelines to ensure fast and efficient deployments.
- Passion for building great user experience, with high-standard engineering practices in an agile work environment.
- Actively contribute to the creation and maintenance of a positive and collaborative work environment in an early-stage startup environment
- Excellent communication and a great team member. Work daily with our product, users, and the rest of the engineering team to make things work.
- Experience with the following container orchestration services (e.g., Kubernetes/ECS), Serverless computing(Lambda/Cloud functions), or firebase platform.
- Advantage: Experience building mobile-friendly software frameworks using Flutter/React Native equivalent.