Senior Sales Director
Come join our growing team! Relativity6 is an AI platform that instantly detects a company’s primary business activity and categorizes it into classification codes and keywords. Our Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology is on the bleeding edge and highly differentiated from anything on the market.
Our customer base is full of tier 1 insurance carriers, broker platforms, and technology providers. Our technology is vetted by the top players in the industry, proofs of concept are fast and easy (no implementation), and most importantly what we do is mission critical to the insurance space. AND insurance is just the first vertical for our technology!
The market opportunity is massive, and we're looking for a Sr. Sales Director that is ready to roll her or his sleeves up and join our collaborative and experienced team.
Born out of MIT, Relativity6 solves one of the core problems that have plagued the insurance industry since its inception: detecting what a company actually does. Solving this 'industry classification' problem not only saves insurance underwriters hours of manual research per day, but also allows the insurance industry to properly price a policy. For example, the carpenter and the roofer are very different from a risk perspective, but are often confused by insurance carriers.
We want to hear from you if you…
- Are a self starter with proven ability to work independently
- Have the ‘fire in the belly’ and a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to be successful in a fast moving entrepreneurial environment
- Are a team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Have 5+ year track record of successfully hunting/prospecting, qualifying, proposing, and closing new logos in the B2B SaaS technology software, data, or API space.
- Track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Experience selling into the P&C insurance vertical a BIG plus
- Have experience managing the entire sales cycle and a pipeline
- Have highly effective presentation and communication skills
- Are comfortable communicating with VP or higher executives
- Can effectively articulate product value proposition and LISTEN to the customer pain points
- Exceeds Quota / Ensures predictable revenue
- Develop and drive business opportunities in new business accounts
- Product Mastery: Learn Relativity6’s UNIQUE value proposition in different vertical markets. Must be able to understand and communicate the different nuances.
- Obsessively communicate internally and externally, around account status, next steps, concerns, etc
- Manage and utilize CRM in an accurate and timely manner. Accurate pipeline forecasting is critical
- Utilize other technologies to be more effective and efficient.
- Remote work
- Competitive salary and commission structure (based on experience)
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org