Software Engineering, Data Science
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, December 3, 2021
Do you remember that last “A-ha” moment you had? When something that seemed so complex and murky all of sudden clicked into precision and clarity?
Prizeout is delivering these “A-ha” moments daily to our clients, partners, and stakeholders. We want you to be part of that reality.
We have built a team that values humility and innovation. We believe that embracing challenges makes us better. We hire people we trust, who will live these values and who are able to find a way to navigate through obstacles and embody an entrepreneurial spirit while maintaining a spirit of optimism.
If that’s you, please read on and apply today!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As a Data Engineer at Prizeout, you will build and maintain enterprise data pipelines to enable the organization’s data capabilities. This data will be used across all organizations including our engineering, analytics, data science and product teams. The ideal candidate will be able to execute on projects, drive them across the finish line, and work collaboratively with others.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Build infrastructure and pipelines to aggregate data from both internal and external data sources to manage data sets
- Develop data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
- Support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and product teams to recognize and help adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of development experience, ideally in a microservice architecture using languages such as Node.js and Python on the backend
- Experience working with distributed systems in a cloud computing environment
- Strong SQL skills and database expertise
- Experience in ad tech is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Team player first and foremost with a get-it-done approach
- Must be willing to work full-time in NYC; this is not a remote role
- The expected salary range for this position is $115,000-$175,000
WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is an adtech company with a three-sided marketplace that allows consumers to receive earned or allocated funds via digital gift cards. Our commercial partners offer Prizeout as a withdrawal or disbursement method, while brands can digitally advertise and acquire new customers through Prizeout ad campaigns.
Prizeout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at Prizeout
Something looks off?