Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Do you remember that last “A-ha” moment you had? When something that seemed so complex and murky all of sudden clicked into precision and clarity?
Prizeout is delivering these “A-ha” moments daily to our clients, partners, and stakeholders. We want you to be part of that reality.
We have built a team that values humility and innovation. We believe that embracing challenges makes us better. We hire people we trust, who will live these values and who are able to find a way to navigate through obstacles and embody an entrepreneurial spirit while maintaining a spirit of optimism.
If that’s you, please read on and apply today!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are seeking a motivated and talented Account Executive to join our growing new industries team. You will have a direct impact on our sales by targeting product, marketing, partnerships and operations decision makers at companies across industries like market research, cashback and rewards. The Account Executive will be responsible for identifying potential clients, developing relationships with them, and closing sales. This role will report to our Head of Sales Operations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Own full sales cycle from prospecting to close to bring on new SMB clients in various industries including market research, cashback, reward for action and more
- Prospect and generate new business leads through cold-calling, email outreach, and networking
- Strategize and collaborate with other teams across operations, sales, support, technology and product to solve client problems and win deals
- Serve as the voice for partners and prospects and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including technology and product
- Continuously learn about Prizeout's products, industry trends, and competition to improve sales skills and knowledge
- Achieve sales targets and goals set by the company
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience (in sales and/or client facing role is a plus, but not required)
- A relationship builder that is humble, engaging, and professionally persistent
- Strategic thinker with a consultative sales approach and strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter looking to learn and grow with the company
- Strong business sense along with excellent written and verbal communication
- Team player first and foremost with strong communication skills and a get-it-done approach
- Must be willing to work full-time in New York City; this is not a remote role
- The base salary band for this position is $65,000 - $95,000*. This role will be eligible for commission as well.
WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is an advertising technology company with a three-sided marketplace that allows consumers to receive earned or allocated funds via digital gift cards. Our commercial partners offer Prizeout as a withdrawal or disbursement method, while brands can digitally advertise and acquire new customers through Prizeout ad campaigns.
Prizeout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.