Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
Do you remember that last “A-ha” moment you had? When something that seemed so complex and murky all of sudden clicked into precision and clarity?
Prizeout is delivering these “A-ha” moments daily to our clients, partners, and stakeholders. We want you to be part of that reality.
We have built a team that values humility and innovation. We believe that embracing challenges makes us better. We hire people we trust, who will live these values and who are able to find a way to navigate through obstacles and embody an entrepreneurial spirit while maintaining a spirit of optimism.
If that’s you, please read on and apply today!
ABOUT THIS ROLE:The role of the accounting manager will work directly with the Prizeout operations team and senior leadership team. They will oversee the accounting processes and financial reporting for the business. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and has experience with complex accounting principles with excellent communication skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage the month and year-end closing process, interfacing with our audit and tax accountants, and taking the lead on our annual financial audit
- Manage all aspects of accounting; including financial reporting, general ledger accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Create and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and operations
- Create and maintain internal controls and recordkeeping; organizing information and statements for audits for both internal and external auditors
- Maintain budgeting tools including budget reporting, financial planning and analysis, and cash flow analysis to help leadership with decisions regarding capital investments, pricing, significant costs, and other material matters
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, tax regulations, and other legal requirements
- Ensure timely processing of payroll
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Ideal candidate has at least 3-6 years of experience in Accounting; high-growth companies a plus
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) license required Expertise in in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite; proficiency with software system implementation (e.g. Quickbooks, Netsuite)Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Experience with corporate income and payroll taxes
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment with the ability to adjust to changing priorities and make tradeoffs when guidance is limited and information incomplete
- Team player first and foremost with strong communication skills and a get-it-done approach
- Must be willing to work full-time in New York City; this is not a remote role
- The expected salary range for this position is $125,000-$160,000k
WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is an adtech company with a three-sided marketplace that allows consumers to receive earned or allocated funds via digital gift cards. Our commercial partners offer Prizeout as a withdrawal or disbursement method, while brands can digitally advertise and acquire new customers through Prizeout ad campaigns.
Prizeout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
See more open positions at Prizeout
Something looks off?