Operations Team Leader (OMS)
Pontera is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of Americans retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, trade and report on 401(k) and other retirement accounts. Pontera customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
At Pontera, we are proud of our people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale Pontera into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world. We have significant funding from some of the most notable venture capital investors, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and are in a period of hyper-growth. The next critical step in our trajectory is adding to our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
Our Account Operations Team is seeking an Operations Team Leader. In this position, the Team Leader will oversee a group of support operation analysts, providing guidance, education, and constructive criticism to ensure the team is achieving its goals and progressing both individually and as a group. The Operations Team's primary responsibilities include establishing initial account connections and sustaining access to all connected accounts on a daily basis. The Operations Team Leader will also collaborate closely with the Product and Development Teams and our team in the US.
- Develop and design an adaptable and dynamic operational process that can swiftly respond to any changes within the operations
- Efficiently handle various tasks and serve as the point person for intricate technical problems 24/7 while providing updates to the appropriate leadership
- Conduct analysis to identify trends, pain points, and opportunities within the operation, and initiate appropriate interventions accordingly
- Identify knowledge and operational process gaps through analysis and implement improvement and action plans
- Collaborate with the product team to create tools that enhance efficiency by automating repetitive and inefficient processes
- Support team members in resolving complex issues/questions that arise from the Customer Success Team
- Hands-on data analysis and information gathering for management on efficiency, highlights, and lowlights
- Undergraduate Degree
- Experience in Tableau
- Practical experience working with SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- High level English
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Curiosity, independence, and self-motivation
- Experience leading a team - An advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to have a major impact and have exposure to all aspects of a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Equity participation
- A hybrid office WFH work model (currently in our Herzliya office Monday-Wednesday; Sunday and Thursday work from home)
- Generous PTO days
Something looks off?