Data Operator - Entry Level Position
Pontera is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of Americans retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, trade and report on 401(k) and other retirement accounts. Pontera customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
At Pontera, we are proud of our people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale Pontera into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world. We have significant funding from some of the most notable venture capital investors, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and are in a period of hyper-growth. The next critical step in our trajectory is adding to our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
This is an ENTRY-LEVEL role (NO academic degree needed or experience required) and you’ll find yourself with a massive opportunity for growth, with support from management and mentors. You’ll gain invaluable experience and real-time gratification in a place where your work and your efforts will be instantly seen and felt.
- Gathering and analyzing data
- Finding patterns and trends in the analyzed data
- Entry level: No degree or previous experience is required
- Excellent English communication skills – a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel - an advantage
- Outstanding team player and collaborator
- Self-motivated and a self-learner.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical thinking
- A "can do” approach.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- The opportunity to have a major impact and have exposure to all aspects of a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO days
- Equity participation
- A hybrid office WFH work model in our Herzliya office Monday-Wednesday; work from home Sundays and Thursdays
- Meal stipend
Something looks off?