Business Development Representative
Pontera is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of Americans retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, trade and report on 401(k) and other retirement accounts. Pontera customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
At Pontera, we are proud of our people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale Pontera into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world. We have significant funding from some of the most notable venture capital investors, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and are in a period of hyper-growth. The next critical step in our trajectory is adding to our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
Pontera is looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team. As a BDR, you will play a pivotal role in representing our company as the initial point of contact to prospective clients of the platform. You’ll find yourself with a massive opportunity for growth, with support from management and mentors. You’ll gain invaluable experience and real-time gratification in a place where your work and your efforts will be instantly seen and felt.
- Identify and generate new business through proactive outbound prospecting
- Gain interest through cold calling, email campaigns, and social touches
- Utilize excellent organizational skills to create an accurate and relevant follow up prospect list
- Overcome obstacles and objections to effectively build pipelines
- Demonstrated ability to build professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivated with ability and eagerness to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Sense of urgency and an ability to be professionally persistent
- Resilient, upbeat attitude
- Team player
- Demonstrated track record of top performance
WHAT WE OFFER
- Compensation: Base Salary $58,500 / OTE $64,350
- Opportunity: Have a major impact at a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- Team Culture: A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment with frequent team events
- Equity: All new hires are eligible for equity grant participation
- Healthcare: Comprehensive & affordable insurance benefits with a variety of plan options
- Retirement: 401(k) with employer match & employer-sponsored access to a retirement advisor
- Family Benefits: Paid parental leave & reimbursement program for family planning services (such as fertility treatments, adoption, or surrogacy
- Professional Development: Sponsored learning & development program (to cover classes, certifications, and more!)
- Food Perks: Fully stocked kitchen & lunch reimbursement program
- Work Flexibility: A hybrid office work model (In-Office Tues/Weds/Thurs and WFH Mon/Fri) & generous PTO day
Pontera is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Something looks off?