SaaS Software Engineering Team Leader
Pontera is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of Americans retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, trade and report on 401(k) and other retirement accounts. Pontera customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
At Pontera, we are proud of our people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale Pontera into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world. We have significant funding from some of the most notable venture capital investors, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and are in a period of hyper-growth. The next critical step in our trajectory is adding to our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for an experienced SaaS (web application) Team Leader to join our growing and emerging R&D group. As a SaaS engineering Team Leader, you’ll grow and lead a team that develops the core product of Pontera, customer facing and back office. You’ll also be working, hand on, as a backend developer on our Java based Tomcat application server.
- Work closely with your team, Product Managers, designers, architects, DevOps, and other tech leads at Pontera.
- Grow and lead a team of back end and front end engineers.
- Develop the backend side of Pontera’s SaaS product.
- Work with cloud based services on AWS.
- Be a part in our strategic growth as the R&D group, technology wise and process wise.
- Work with top experienced developers with an impressive track record.
- An excellent Java developer
- At least 7 years of experience as a Java developer
- At least 4 years of experience in web application development
- At least 3 years of experience as a software development team leader
- Some experience of type script and angular development or significant work experience with front end developers
- Experience with MySQL and Hibernate is a big advantage
- A natural leader
- Self-learner, strong can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to have a major impact and have exposure to all aspects of a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Equity participation
- A hybrid office WFH work model (currently in our Herzliya office Monday-Wednesday; Sunday and Thursday work from home)
- Generous PTO days
Something looks off?