Senior DevOps Engineer
Pontera is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of Americans retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, trade and report on 401(k) and other retirement accounts. Pontera customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
At Pontera, we are proud of our people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale Pontera into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world. We have significant funding from some of the most notable venture capital investors, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and are in a period of hyper-growth. The next critical step in our trajectory is adding to our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with proven experience in AWS to join our team.
- Design, implement, monitor and maintain our current production environment in AWS in order to support our development and security needs, scale and uptime.
- Scaling the Pontera platform to reach an expected 100X growth
- Maintaining and improving the resilience of our platform and our uptime level
- Collaborating with the developers, QA, BI and security teams
- At least 3-year experience as DevOps Engineer in AWS environment
- Production experience on AWS or GCP Cloud environments
- Extensive production *NIX experience and shell (bash) scripting
- Experience with Terraform or Cloud Formation, EKS, Docker and Container environments
- Experience with Jenkins and/or Github Action;
- High communication skills (including English)
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies
- High security awareness
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Project management skills and attention to details
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to have a major impact and have exposure to all aspects of a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Equity participation
- A hybrid office WFH work model (currently in our Herzliya office Monday-Wednesday; Sunday and Thursday work from home)
- Generous PTO days
Something looks off?