Partnership Development Manager
Plannery is building a neobank for healthcare professionals to make it easy and effortless for them to achieve their financial goals.
Community banking was once the bedrock of American society. But over the past two decades, the industry has been replaced by a "one size fits all" approach of larger banks, leaving a void to address the unique needs of specific communities and groups.
Healthcare workers have traditionally been underserved by financial institutions. They tend to rack up debt during their education years, and despite graduating and going into stable, well paying jobs, their low credit scores mean that they are stuck with predatory interest rates, continuing a cycle of debt that is difficult to break out of. While shown as heroes in the media during COVID times, they feel neglected and unappreciated in their daily lives.
Our vision is to build an autonomous banking platform that will automatically and intelligently make the optimal choices on the customer's behalf, reducing financial stress and improving quality of life.
We are using technology to bring the benefit of best-in-class financial advisers and automation to people who could not normally afford their services.
Across just the healthcare vertical, we have a $39B per year revenue opportunity.
Want to learn more? Contact [email hidden]
We are looking to hire our first growth lead to help us hone our partnership strategy.
- You will identify partnership opportunities that will have a direct impact on Plannery’s customer acquisition goals. These would include potential partnerships with healthcare systems/practices, healthcare associations, nursing/residency schools, travel nurse companies etc.
- You will lead discussions with prospective partners, evaluate collaboration engagements, and develop new business opportunities.
- Leverage our collective networks to reach the right folks at these partner organization, initiate dialogue and build a case for why and how we can develop a mutually beneficial partnership.
- You will build an effective sales funnel process to track and diligently work the funnel to qualify prospects and convert them into partners.
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing and Operations teams to ensure flawless execution on potential partnership initiatives.
- Identify ways that Plannery can position ourselves as a leading partner and a thought leader to help improve financial wellness of healthcare professionals.
Experience You Bring
We're looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about the financial wellness of the healthcare community
- Has 2-3 years experience in a similar role. Experience in healthcare space is preferred though not essential
- Has proven to be scrappy and can hustle to test and learn efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- Have a natural aptitude for sales. You are persistent, a creative thinker and has a go getter attitude
- Have a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and autonomy. In a startup, there is much less structure and redundancy compared to a larger company.
- Care about creating an inclusive, collaborative culture.