Product Marketing Manager
Octaura is reimagining the way these markets trade, with efficiency, transparency and simplicity at the heart of what we do. We bring trading capabilities, data and analytics together for the first time on a digitized platform–fundamentally transforming the markets and streamlining workflows like never before.
- Develop Product Level Messaging: Identify key personas for our buyers, who they are, how they buy, their key buying criteria, and the “so what” for why it is essential. Collaborate cross-functionally to develop product messages and value propositions that support the buying journey and resonate with target personas.
- Support Demand Generation Campaigns: Create and deliver compelling messages and presentations for marketing programs, demand-generation webcasts, and events.
- Support Sales with Product Value Propositions: Create impactful sales tools and resources, including collateral, thought leadership, and presentations, and partner with sales development reps on key demand generation sequencing messages.
- Customer Communications: Manage and write release announcements and other customer communications.
- Competitive Intelligence & Market Analysis: Research and analyze current business situations and workforce-related trends to proactively position Octaura’s solutions through compelling messaging that addresses those critical issues and drivers.
- Develop Customer Value Stories: Create customer stories and package the value they have derived from Octaura.
- 5+ years of proven experience in B2B enterprise software/technology product marketing.
- Superior written and verbal communication and storytelling skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing product launches, developing messaging, creating sales enablement content, conducting market and competitive analysis.
- Self-starter who can identify problems and proactively suggest, then execute creative solutions.
- Extraordinary writing skills and project management skills, attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and run multiple concurrent project demands within established timelines.
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI.
- Team-player, willing to go the extra mile to help other team members excel.
The base pay range for this position in New York is $150,000 - $180,000 annually. Pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Equity and year-end bonus may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Octaura's internal or external careers site.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Competitive Parental Leave
- Daily breakfast, coffee and snacks in the office
- 90% company-paid healthcare
- Onsite gym & discounted membership