Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2023
We’re on a missionAt Octaura, we continually evolve markets to unleash value for clients. It’s in our DNA to make a difference and do things differently.Existing workflows within our markets are painful for clients: they are outdated, overcomplicated, and time-consuming. We want to change that. Octaura fundamentally rebuilds and redefines the markets by streamlining workflows, digitizing platforms, and bringing transactions, data and analytics together for the first time.Join our inclusive cultureAt Octaura, everyone belongs.It’s so important to us that all Octaurians are confident in knowing they have the space to use their voice and talents. We love the diversity we see in the world and we actively want our team to reflect this. We’re a values-driven company and by engaging, solving and evolving together, we create a culture that is collaborative, switched-on, and fun to be part of. About The RoleWe are looking for a highly energetic and entrepreneurial B2B FinTech Demand Generation Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the financial technology industry. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this is a role for that marketing extraordinaire to come in, collaborate with marketing leadership in defining integrated marketing strategies, then work cross-functionally to execute end-to-end campaigns. The ideal candidate will apply strategic and analytical thinking to execute campaigns.This is an exciting time for Octaura as we are rapidly growing and are looking for energetic, collaborative and driven thinkers to join us! Please note this role is based out of our NYC office and our current structure is 4 days in the office, 1 day from home.Core responsibilities
- Craft, launch and measure the impact of segmented, multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive new acquisition and pipeline.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing leaders on campaign strategy/goals, including selecting targets, segmentation, messaging, tactic mix, and campaign strategy.
- Execute account-based marketing strategies and personalized experiences, aiding in sales enablement efforts for campaign outreach as needed.
- Maintain monthly campaign calendars and support day-to-day operations to coordinate alignment across teams, segments, and deadlines.
- Help manage and communicate about spending and planned budget allocations.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Sales and Client Success teams to develop and execute awareness programs aimed at product sales and upsells as new products are launched.
- Facilitate campaign retrospectives to educate, collaborate, and share results to the broader marketing team.
- Manage and collaborate with agencies/vendors on a day-to-day basis to build, measure, and optimize marketing channels.
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation for B2B technology companies, with a strong understanding of the financial technology industry.
- Proven track record of creating and executing successful demand generation campaigns that drive leads and revenue.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using data to inform campaign strategy and measure success.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple campaigns and initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Competitive Parental Leave
- Daily breakfast, coffee and snacks in the office
- 90% company-paid healthcare
- Onsite gym & discounted membership
See more open positions at octaura.com
Something looks off?