Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2023
We’re on a missionAt Octaura, we continually evolve markets to unleash value for clients. It’s in our DNA to make a difference and do things differently.Existing workflows within our markets are painful for clients: they are outdated, overcomplicated, and time-consuming. We want to change that. Octaura fundamentally rebuilds and redefines the markets by streamlining workflows, digitizing platforms, and bringing transactions, data and analytics together for the first time.Join our inclusive cultureAt Octaura, everyone belongs.It’s so important to us that all Octaurians are confident in knowing they have the space to use their voice and talents. We love the diversity we see in the world and we actively want our team to reflect this. We’re a values-driven company and by engaging, solving and evolving together, we create a culture that is collaborative, switched-on, and fun to be part of. About The RoleWe are looking for a creative, experimental, and highly organized Product Marketing Manager who loves a fast-paced, high-performing start-up environment and thrives on results. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you will own the day-to-day product marketing program for our platform, becoming an expert on the needs of our target markets, competitors, and go-to-market strategy to enable our demand generation, sales, and client success teams to meet company goals. In this role, you will accelerate your product marketing career, while helping build the global product marketing function here at Octaura.This is an exciting time for Octaura as we are rapidly growing and are looking for energetic, collaborative and driven thinkers to join us! Please note this role is based out of our NYC office and our current structure is 4 days in the office, 1 day from home.Core responsibilities
- Develop Product Level Messaging: Identify key personas for our buyers, who they are, how they buy, their key buying criteria, and the “so what” for why it is essential. Collaborate cross-functionally to develop product messages and value propositions that support the buying journey and resonate with target personas.
- Support Demand Generation Campaigns: Create and deliver compelling messages and presentations for marketing programs, demand-generation webcasts, and events.
- Support Sales with Product Value Propositions: Create impactful sales tools and resources, including collateral, thought leadership, and presentations, and partner with sales development reps on key demand generation sequencing messages.
- Client Communications: Manage and write release announcements and other client communications.
- Competitive Intelligence & Market Analysis: Research and analyze current business situations and workforce-related trends to proactively position Octaura’s solutions through compelling messaging that addresses those critical issues and drivers.
- Develop Client Value Stories: Create client stories and package the value they have derived from Octaura, highlighting the value derived.
- 5+ years of proven experience in B2B enterprise software/technology product marketing
- Superior written and verbal communication and storytelling skills
- Demonstrated experience managing product launches, developing messaging, creating sales enablement content, conducting market and competitive analysis
- Self-starter who can identify problems and proactively suggest, then execute creative solutions
- Extraordinary writing skills and project management skills, attention to detail (and a love of the Oxford comma!)
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment and run multiple concurrent project demands within established timelines
- Passion for results, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Team-player, willing to go the extra mile to help other team members excel
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Competitive Parental Leave
- Daily breakfast, coffee and snacks in the office
- 90% company-paid healthcare
- Onsite gym & discounted membership
See more open positions at octaura.com
Something looks off?