New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2022
We are artists, hackers, physicists, engineers and entrepreneurs across industries and cultures. We are passionate about making the previously impossible, possible.
At Ntropy, we’re changing the way financial data is used. We allow companies to better understand the transactions of their customers with our leading API for transaction labeling. We make it easier for developers to build amazing financial services products on top of transaction data.
We are a globally distributed team, and while we’re currently fully remote, we value coming together. We make an effort daily to see everyone’s faces virtually, and for those of us in the same city, we have weekly in-person working sessions. Not to mention, quarterly company off-sites in international locations. We care deeply about building a product that will not only make the financial lives of our customers better, but the financial lives of our employees better.
At Ntropy, we value:
Why We’re Hiring
Solutions Engineering at Ntropy is an emerging function to support our prospective customers in understanding the technical components and value of Ntropy products. Solutions Engineers will be responsible for providing technical and benchmarking guidance to prospective customers, and a close partner to Sales in the pre-sales process. They will demonstrate how Ntropy’s solutions can address prospective customers’ business needs, help development teams rationalize the use of our API, and help decision-makers understand how Ntropy’s transaction enrichment can fit into their product ecosystem.
In addition to Sales, this team will interface with Product Management and Engineering to deliver the highest quality technical understanding of Ntropy’s API services. The Solutions Engineer is a highly visible technical and product expert in the pre-sales process.
Our customers are high-growth startups, SMB's and enterprise companies that will become the next great FinTech companies, and your job is to help them understand the product value of Ntropy, so that they can build amazing experiences for their customers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Serve as the technical partner for all prospects throughout the sales process
- Demonstrate to prospects how Ntropy can best address their use cases and technical requirements
- Address technical questions and objections and provide best practices on benchmarking and integration
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate prospect feedback into meaningful product insights - be an advocate for our prospective customers!
- Be a consultative partner to both Sales, Customers, and Product
Who We're Looking For
- You have a sales mindset, and an ability to read the room
- Technical fluency and passion for finding the solution to a product challenge
- Experience selling or building SaaS or developer focused products
- Excellent communication skills - must be energized by both advocating internally and pitching externally
- You have a “bias to try” and are not afraid to be creative and fail
- Ability to understand new technologies and complex concepts quickly
- Basic knowledge of APIs and application structure
- Bonus: Understanding of financial infrastructure and systems, e.g. payments, account funding, risk management, lending
- Bonus: Understanding of machine learning
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO & remote work environment with flexible working hours
- Competitive salary & stock options commensurate with experience
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibilityMedical, Dental, Vision benefits (Plus membership to One Medical for all US-based employees)
- A one time $800 stipend to set up your WFH space
- New computer to get the job done
- International company off-sites! (we went to a manor house in Oxfordshire in 2021 and did a surf trip in Portugal this May!)