Technical Account Manager
IT, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2022
We are artists, hackers, physicists, engineers and entrepreneurs across industries and cultures. We are passionate about making the previously impossible, possible.
At Ntropy, we’re changing the way financial data is used. We allow companies to better understand the transactions of their customers with our leading API for transaction labeling. We make it easier for developers to build amazing financial services products on top of transaction data.
We are a globally distributed team, and while we’re currently fully remote, we value coming together. We make an effort daily to see everyone’s faces virtually, and for those of us in the same city, we have weekly in-person working sessions. Not to mention, quarterly company off-sites in international locations. We care deeply about building a product that will not only make the financial lives of our customers better, but the financial lives of our employees better.
At Ntropy, we value:
Why We’re Hiring
The Technical Account Management team at Ntropy is an emerging function to support our customers and connect their business and technical goals with Ntropy products. The team will play a core role in our customers' success by providing both relationship management and technical guidance. This means being equal parts proactive, strategists and technical experts. The mission for the team is to turn all Ntropy customers into high-growth referral engine-s via high NPS and strong retention.
In this role, you will own the post-sales technical relationship and be the voice for our customers. You will ensure our roadmaps and requirements are communicated clearly and in a timely manner. You must have the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally, and go deep in the understanding of customer technical priorities. You will also be a partner to the Ntropy Product team in order to drive execution and prioritization to fulfill customer needs.
The Technical Account Management team will be highly visible, and the primary drivers of Ntropy product value to build long-term trust with our customers, and ultimately grow our wallet share and impact within organizations.
What You'll be Doing
- Work with Ntropy’s most strategic customers to on-board and be their technical expert to ensure they accomplish their technical and business goals
- Own the post-sales technical strategy and integration with customers, ensuring our mutual roadmaps are understood and communicated
- Provide technical and product specific feedback to the relevant teams internally to help inform future roadmap and priorities
- Provide clear technical direction to the Customer on all aspects of Ntropy’s suite of productsEstablish and own relationships with every level of technical stakeholder from engineers to CPOs / CTOs by validating and documenting their technical needs, business objectives, and metrics
- Be an advocate for new Ntropy features and solutions available to appropriate customers
- Serve as the escalation point for technical incidents or issues that have surfacedHelp uncover additional opportunities that are aligned with our account management strategy + revenue goals and targets
Who We're Looking For
- Experience in a client-facing and/or technology-focused role where you have solved hard problems in creative ways driving real impact
- Excellent time and relationship management skills and ability to prioritize and work across teams and functions
- Top notch communication skills with a strong ability to provide technical details to both technical and non-technical audiences navigating complex language in a concise and efficient manner
- Have a thorough understanding of API’s, databases and system architecture
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with different teams, levels of seniority, and influence structure/process to ensure everyone can meet their goals and timelines
- Ability to work under pressure, deadlines and navigate unexpected roadblocks with a customer-first attitude and a strong sense of empathy
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited PTO & remote work environment with flexible working hours
- Competitive salary & stock options commensurate with experience401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits (Plus membership to One Medical for all US-based employees)
- A one time $800 stipend to set up your WFH space
- New computer to get the job done
- International company off-sites! (we went to a manor house in Oxfordshire in 2021 and did a surf trip in Portugal this May!)
See more open positions at Ntropy
Something looks off?