Sales Development Representative (SDR)
The Sales Development Representative role at Nanonets is a foundational role within our sales organization that will give you the knowledge and skills to move to an Account Executive or Management role within our Sales organisation.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the tip of the spear, connecting with prospective customers via outbound activity and uncovering new sales opportunities for our Sales team. You will be on the front lines every day, making cold calls and sending emails, so you must be comfortable talking to strangers, addressing questions and objections, effectively introducing prospects to our products and value proposition, and ultimately building our sales pipeline.
Finally, you enjoy building - you like to actively participate in the development of the demand generation and sales process, the articulation of Nanonets' value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets. If you're hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
What you will work on:
- Work in partnership with Sales to generate new leads and sales opportunities
- Identify and engage prospective customers via research and outbound efforts
- Perform the initial discovery/qualification calls with prospective customers before passing qualified opportunities to our Account Executives
- Capture business intelligence from prospects directly (by phone or email) or indirectly (via online research) to arm our Sales team for success
- Follow up with Marketing generated leads to qualify as sales opportunities. Move solid leads through the funnel connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging meetings
1+ year in lead generation and/or inside sales experience in a SaaS company
Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Experience with Hubspot