Head of Marketing
Embedded in the Digital Insights operating unit (OU) of Moody’s Analytics, the Head of Marketing is fundamental to delivering growth by driving Go-to-Market activities for all of the OU’s solutions as well as the marketing outreach and awareness for research and thought leadership coming out of Moody’s Investor Services (MIS) – the ratings agency arm of Moody’s.
Digital Insights is undergoing a complete overhaul of its product suite, including the launch of new products to market. The Head of Marketing will implement best in class practices to increase lead generation, customer retention and brand awareness coming out of these efforts.
Collaboration is key, as this individual will liaise with the sales team, the Research and Ratings function in MIS, Moody’s Central Communications team, MA Central Marketing team, as well as other MA OU’s.
If you enjoy leading a marketing team that is passionate about innovative and evolving solutioning to support new product verticals, and product enhancements, please read more below:
- Build marketing plan and campaigns aligned to the Digital Insights goals as agreed with the OU leadership team
- Work in partnership with MIS to define outreach strategy and timeline for MIS Research for the investor community
- Modernize our digital and outreach capabilities, including SEO, social media, emails, sales collateral, landing pages
- Leverage research and product usage analytics to inform marketing efforts
- In collaboration with the product team, re-define strategy for trials, self-registered users and “free” marketing content
- Be the main conduit between Digital Insights and central marketing
- Take the OU’s ideas and challenges, and helps convert them into creative and inspiring marketing solutions
- Build relationships with management, sales experts, product strategists, and marketing resources to deliver optimum results
- Build relationships with peers for joint marketing projects
- Work closely with product strategists to make sure material, messaging and campaigns is current and accurate, and that customers are kept up to date on product enhancements
- Help create cross and up-sell campaigns
- Own third party (sponsored) event selection and liaise with the demand generation team to deliver successful events, speakers and speakers’ material
- Contribute to proprietary event creation and event strategy