Marketing Operations Manager
Leapwork has created the world’s most accessible automation platform. Through a visual, no-code approach, Leapwork makes it easy for business and IT users to automate repetitive processes, so enterprises can adopt and scale automation faster.
Leapwork is used by more than 400 global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life science, government and aerospace. Clients include PayPal, Mercedes Benz and Saint-gobain.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has local offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
What are we looking for:
We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to work in our dynamic marketing team to help us scale our marketing efforts around the world. You’ll be responsible for building the marketing operations and processes that support growth of demand- and revenue generation across channels and tactics, such as inbound, performance marketing, events and ABM. And you’ll be the lynchpin between our global and local marketing teams and our in-house creatives, making sure our content and advertising reaches the right people to drive business results.
- Proactive in enhancing Leapwork’s marketing operations in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, and implementation.
- Partner with the Director of Demand Generation to optimize conversions, traffic, landing pages, lead content generation, and calls-to-action on the website.
- Develop and drive marketing database strategies and execution in relation to consumer growth, segmentation, data cleanliness and completeness.
- Build and run sophisticated ABM and targeted marketing programs based on goals and objectives in joint collaboration with stakeholders and regions in Marketing.
- Provide best practices campaign management for validated campaign MROI metrics as well as attribution across our lead sources and initiatives.
- Analyse and provide insights on all marketing activities.
- Provide the marketing leadership with ongoing analysis reports for marketing investments - actively monitoring, analysing, and reporting on the status of marketing initiatives, return on investment, client acquisition and client nurturing.
- Ensure that marketing data is being properly collected, connected across platforms and used across the business, to ensure data are appropriate, relevant and updated.
- Ensure that we meet best practices and comply with privacy and other legislation (Eg. GDPR, cookie tracking etc)
- Create programs to showcase marketing influence to key global stakeholders CRO, Head of Revenue Ops, CFO etc…. Create programs with the intention that they can be replicated by local marketing teams.
- The global marketing operations manager is an integral central stakeholder of the marketing team and business. Specifically, they will work closely with:
- Demand Generation Director - A partnership that will transform Leapwork’s digital marketing and take us to the next level and beyond.
- Head of IT - Making sure our website and platforms are working seamlessly and pass all tests for compliance
- Sales Leadership team - connecting marketing to the wider business platforms and ensuring end-to-end data flow and reporting for Leapwork.
- International marketing teams - Acting as a consultant to our marketing teams to share best operational practices. Ensuring seamless connection to all global and local marketing campaigns.
- Help the organization evolve marketing practices and adopt new solutions
- Educate the marketing team on technology, processes, reporting, data and best practices
Marketing Technology Stack:
- Manage and lead the Hubspot platform ensuring seamless synch with Salesforce
- Design, build and maintain the processes behind the marketing operations to ensure an excellent, reliable and measurable marketing operation.
- Review and improve existing processes as well as design new processes
- Key project leader on marketing tools like Crayon, 6Sense, DRIFT, Highspot/Seismic, Sendoso/Alycs, Bizzible, Oktopost etc…
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations and CRM system management to power marketing programs
- Proficient in HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Experience in B2B sales and marketing programs
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights
- A Bachelor’s Degree (ideally in Business Management, Marketing, Communications or a related field)
- Experience managing projects and assignments independently
- Experience of successfully collaborating across teams and geographies
- HTML coding experience (basic preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Analytics (preferred)
We are on an exciting journey of global growth – and this is your chance to get onboard.
By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. We work hard, but have fun while doing it – and we believe that collaboration, social activities and celebration are keys to success.
Our Leapwork principles
Our five key principles capture the essence of what it means to be a part of our world-class team! They are integral to how we approach our work and one another, and they serve as a roadmap to our continued growth, development, achievements, and success.
- Customer first; We listen to our customers, understand their pain points and focus on what matters to them.
- Lead from the front; Leading means guiding others towards the solutions to our challenges.
- Get it done; We make commitments, follow through and deliver work we’re proud of.
- Build excellence; We do our best work every day, holding ourselves and others to the highest standards.
- Respectfully different; We treat each other with respect, always. We’re different, not indifferent.