Deal Desk Analyst
Leapwork is the leading global AI-powered visual test automation platform. We empower the world's largest enterprises to adopt, maintain, and scale automation in less than 30 days.
Unlike traditional test automation, Leapwork is as easy and intuitive to use as assembling Lego blocks, even for the most complex test automation cases.
This is why we are used by hundreds of global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life sciences, government, and aerospace.
Leapwork is looking for a Deal Desk analyst to join our team. This is a newly created position that will be working with multiple internal teams to support our GTM Sales Organization.
Our ideal candidate will have worked in fast-paced technology organizations with rapid growth and has Deal Desk. You will be responsible for working with the Sales team to drive deal structuring, discounting, co-terming, quote approval and all aspects of the deal cycle. By enhancing new business processes, you’ll ensure the best experience possible for our customers during the deal process.
You should have a proven success with customers and internal stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Finance, Legal, and Customer Success) to ensure that value is realized for the customer and commercial objectives are aligned with the growth of our business. You will identify process gaps, help with solutioning the improvements, and facilitate training as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the entire upfront deal cycle, including collaboration with Sales and Renewals, Legal, and Finance within the deal cycle to improve deal velocity, drive pricing discipline and increase transparency.
- Approval of quotes and pricing to facilitate order forms and purchase orders
- Contract and customer research to drive a co-terming contract strategy
- Work with Order Management to ensure that deals can be booked in compliance with accounting standards
- Assist with complex contract negotiation and provide pricing options, deal construct alternatives and business analysis to help facilitate the deal process.
- Use data to drive go forward pricing strategies and recommendations based on key variables.
- Ensure compliance with customer contracts tied to key business and legal policies.
- Drive process improvements in order to cash cycle
- Drive and define opportunities for automation in the quote to cash cycle
- Other duties as assigned and required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years’ experience in deal desk, sales operations, or finance roles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and a CRM system like Salesforce.com
- Experience with SaaS Software
- A passion for problem-solving
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment