Regional Channel Manager
We are on the lookout for a person who excels at building valuable enterprise relationships with top brands globally.
As an energetic self-starter, you’re a strong communicator with experience in building solid business pipelines. You know how to establish business value and build relationships with customers and prospects across industries and segments. You know how to balance drive and patience during the sales cycle as well as develop strategies to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence. And best of all, you bring confidence and ambition to our sales team.
You’re socially intelligent and thrive in a competitive environment. You see the value of teamwork, like to deliberate upon different issues and help your colleagues when needed. If you’re the type of person that your colleagues love to share a cup of coffee with, that’s even better.
As a Regional Channel Manager at Leapwork, you will play a pivotal role in driving Leapwork's growth and market expansion by developing and managing a variety of partnerships. Your primary responsibility will be to build and maintain strong relationships with these partners, driving joint business development initiatives and ensuring their success in promoting and delivering Leapwork's solution to customers worldwide. Therefore, it is crucial that you bring your extensive account planning experience into play, while working closely with colleagues in your team and the GTM organization.
Maintaining a collaborative attitude towards your team while striving to reach personal targets is essential for success in this role.
- Identify growth opportunities with target partner categories
- Qualify & lead business case development
- Identify new partnering opportunities including recruiting net new partners
- Build profitable, scalable and predictable partnerships
- Extensive channel sales experience (8+ years) and a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- The ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Ability to drive field engagement to produce meaningful pipeline development - both at partners and with field sales teams internally
- Highly structured mindset and account planning skills
- Ability to develop relationships and engage at all levels within partners (Sales to C-suite)
- Capacity to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- High energy and attention to detail