Leapwork has created the worlds most accessible automation platform. Through a visual, no-code approach, Leapwork makes it easy for business and IT users to automate repetitive processes, so enterprises can adopt and scale automation faster.
Leapwork is used by more than 400 global enterprises across all industries, from banks and insurance companies to life science, government and aerospace. Clients include NASA, PayPal, BNP Paribas and Daimler.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and has local offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
Who are we looking for?
As a senior developer, you will work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment using Agile methodologies. You are experienced with Microsoft technologies, and maybe opinionated but never religious. You are great at keeping an eye on the product vision and key challenges, and you are able to develop high-quality production code.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Help our Sales Engineers close new deals by implementing change requests from our Product Board
- Help Customer Support by resolving incidents from our Incident Triage and help troubleshooting issues at customers
- Contribute to the ongoing optimization of internal methods, processes, and systems
Experience & Qualification:
- 4 to 8 years of development experience with Microsoft .NET technologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of .NET 4.5+ Framework
- Experience in commercial projects and production systems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Deep knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework (WPF)
- Understanding of asynchronous and parallel programming
- Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Understanding of relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience with ORMs like Entity Framework, Dapper
- Experience with the unit test framework
- Proficient understanding and experience with Git
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Familiarity with the Mono framework
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and practices
- Experience with Akka.NET
- Experience with tests automation (Selenium, Automation UI)
- Experience with C++ and Java
- Experience in DevOps practices, such as Continuous Delivery
We are on an exciting journey of global growth and this is your chance to get onboard. By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. We work hard, but have fun while doing it – and we believe that collaboration, social activities and celebration are keys to success.