Sales Ops Manager
Kard is transforming customer loyalty with our rewards-as-a-service API platform. We empower our partners, from neobanks to financial institutions and beyond, to offer tailored rewards that celebrate customers' daily transactions. Backed by $30M from industry-leading investors and seasoned experts, we are reshaping the future of customer engagement.
About the Role
Kard is looking for an independent and highly motivated individual Sales Ops Manager to join the Merchant team. You’ll work cross functionally across Merchant Sales, Issuer Sales, and Marketing. The role will be a mix of working strategically with leadership and tactically with individual reps, as well as closely collaborating with key internal stakeholders to close new opportunities.
- Manage sales processes end-to-end
- Be the expert of Kard's sales teams (there’s two) processes. Serve as the business architect and project manager for all Sales and GTM process design requests; you will lead projects from start to finish ensuring successful completion
- Adapt our sales process, SFDC design, and tool configuration to a complex, multi-channel sales environment
- Define, improve, and automate core operational processes. Examples include: assigning territories, lead routing, targeting high-value prospects, streamlining SFDC, pipeline management, contract management, territory design, and accelerating demand gen funnel in conjunction with marketing operations
- Drive sales strategy & analytics
- Support revenue strategy. Understand our TAM, uncover new revenue opportunities via opportunities within our GTM strategy, product / customer, develop & execute playbooks to accelerate revenue generation, optimize processes and more
- Identify, report on, and communicate insights based on relevant GTM metrics. Understand key behavioral and output metrics that drive a go-to-market funnel.
- Map Kard's customer journey by product line. Accelerate the funnel across key conversion points and by increasing sales team effectiveness
- Assist VP of Merchant and VP of Issuer Sales with quarterly/monthly business reporting, strategic planning, and OKR management across go-to-market teams
- Partner with key go-to-market leaders
- Partner with leaders across marketing, sales, and revenue operations to ensure alignment
- Support Kard’s various business units, marketing leaders, and core sales teams (AEs, Partnerships, Business Development, SDRs, and Enablement)
- Minimum 5 years of ever-increasing responsibility in Sales Operations, Business Operations, or Strategy within a B2B SaaS company
- Acute understanding of the B2B SaaS sales cycle and customer journey with experience perfecting, simplifying, and deploying SFDC to match it. Knows how to make SFDC work for sales rather than sales having to work SFDC via automation and strategic technology.
- A drive to execute, realize lasting impact, and demonstrate urgency with projects big and small
- An ownership mentality: You take pride in your work and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Kard’s business.
- You relish operating independently and with multiple teams relying on you
- Process & systems guru: You're excited to build elegant, robust processes and scalable systems for a fast growing, continuously changing sales org
- An eye for analytics: You already know the metrics that matter. You can analyze a complex, ambiguous dataset and identify relevant insights. You can look at a sticky problem statement and structure a logical solution. You can coach others in good data management practice (e.g., model structuring, accuracy checks, logic tracing) and how to approach a problem statement critically.
- Project management whiz: You can scope a complex project, break it into chunks, and execute against a work plan. You communicate deliverables regularly and avoid preventable fire drills
- Ability to communicate data into meaningful insight: You know how to craft compelling presentations and can influence executives with data-driven insights
- You love partnering: You get that organizations are made up of very different parts. You influence others and co-pilot cross-team initiatives
Kard recognizes the unique value each of us brings to our collective success. As part of our remote-first team, you'll have the autonomy to influence our trajectory, actively contributing to the growth of our business and the evolution of our company culture. By embodying our core values of Initiative, Openness, and Humility, you will not only witness but directly foster an inclusive and dynamic work environment, from the executive level down.Our competitive benefit plan includes:
- Unlimited PTO, with a minimum requirement to take one day off a quarter, ten days a year, promoting mental well-being
- Observance of 11 Federal Holidays, plus an additional day each for Black Friday and Christmas Eve
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Coworking space and WFH setup reimbursement
- Company Offsites in January, May, and September for planning, team-building, and networking