Director, Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product, Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Greenlight is a fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids, with in-app tools for sending money, setting savings goals, monitoring balances, managing chores, automating allowance, and investing.
But that’s not all that we do. Here at Greenlight, we are on a mission to support parents and help every kid grow up to be financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, but it’s the reason we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for kids depends on it.
Greenlight is looking for a Director, Product Marketing to serve as a key leader on our marketing team responsible for driving adoption of Greenlight’s suite of family finance products. Leading a skilled team of marketers, you will work collaboratively to set aggressive goals, develop thoughtful positioning, build strategic go-to-market plans, and oversee post-launch activities that drive results.
Who you are
- A trusted leader with a proven track-record of successfully delivering consumer products to market and achieving ambitious adoption and engagement goals
- A skilled communicator who can socialize thoughtful strategies and report performance cross functionally and to executive leadership on a regular basis
- A strong collaborator with the ability to oversee multiple lines of products, managing tradeoffs and gaining consensus among cross-functional partners
- An empathetic manager with a passion for developing talent and architecting career paths
What you'll be doing
- Oversee a robust portfolio of products, constantly identifying ways to improve customer adoption and usage
- Bring new products to market. Set and own delivery of success metrics in terms of new customer acquisition and existing customer engagement and retention
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across growth, brand & customer marketing, and product teams to set aggressive goals, craft cohesive plans, and execute with precision
- Coach team to develop compelling product positioning and messaging (validated through research), marketing strategies, and go-to-market channels plans in partnership with the broader marketing team
- Balance workload across your team of skilled product marketers, making strategic trade-offs and gaining consensus among cross-functional partners to set clear expectations
What you should bring
- 10+ years of product marketing experience with high-growth, direct-to-consumer companies, ideally in the fintech space
- 3+ years team management experience
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
Now, it takes a special kind of person to join a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We need people who love working with each other because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a generation of financially smart kids, apply to join our team today.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
See more open positions at Greenlight
Something looks off?