Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
Greenlight is looking for a Business Development Representative to add to our rapidly expanding sales organization. From facilitating initial conversations, to developing team wide best practices, you will be an integral member for our Sales team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement amongst banks and credit unions for Greenlight’s innovative family banking solutions. You’ll get to work alongside talented sales and enablement professionals that are growing a new category with a huge addressable market.
- Developing new business leads and enhancing existing relationships.
- Utilizing prospecting and research tools, coordinating with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; preparing for and booking pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategizing with team members to innovate & improving the overall sales development process
- Conducting sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Working internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
What you’ll bring to the team:
- BS/BA required
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast growing company
- Prior Start-up sales experience a huge plus
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.