Account Executive, Financial Institutions
Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
True to the company’s entrepreneurial roots, the partnerships team was created to find additional paths for customer acquisition and new revenue growth. This team has recently built an impactful portfolio of partnerships with leading brands such as JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, WaFd, Community Financial Credit Union and T-Mobile among others and the account executive will have the opportunity to help scale innovative partnerships with banks and credit unions.
Reporting to the Sales Director, this Account Executive role will primarily be responsible for selling Greenlight’s tailored suite of products into B2B clients. We are looking for someone with strong critical thinking skills who can effectively communicate and work with internal and external teams to grow this B2B sales channel.
This role is perfect for a self-starter who can be resilient in pursuit of meeting goals. You should relish the opportunity to build new relationships and roll-up your sleeves to secure new partnerships. This team moves fast and is always hustling so you will need to be able to effortlessly navigate multiple projects/deals simultaneously.
- Drive the entire sales lifecycle from effectively prospecting through to closing new partnership relationships.
- Be a relationship builder who understands how to get to a decision maker.
- Relish the opportunity to take a test and learn approach to selling new products into partners that are heavily regulated
- Clearly communicate key concepts and be at ease presenting in front of key external stakeholders.
- Partner with our legal team on the negotiation and execution of contracts
- Collaborate with internal partner success, sales enablement and operations teams to seamlessly onboard new partners.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 3-6 years of business development or sales experience
- Experience building and maintaining significant business relationships with community banks and credit unions.
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize competing projects and work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable pitching new business opportunities over the phone, video and in-person.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and decision makers
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.