People Operations Coordinator
Administration, People & HR, Operations
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We are looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our growing People team. This role will support our employees and the People team with onboarding, benefits, HR systems and more. This role will have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of people initiatives and make an immediate impact as our company scales.
- Act as the point person for our employees’ benefits questions; work to resolve any issues
- Assist the Manager, People Operations with benefits administration
- Onboarding new employees using Lever, Sapling and UKG and ensure an outstanding new hire experience
- Own the workflow for role changes, department / manager changes and employee offboarding
- Administer HR systems including UKG, Sapling, BAI, Origin, and Carrot.
- Assist with HR compliance and employee guide updates
- Serve as owner of immigration case processing for new visas and visa transfers; main contact for employees regarding immigration-related matters
Who you are:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multitask and operate in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality
- Accountable and always looking to improve
- Someone who is excited to support our people
What you'll bring to the team:
- 4+ years of experience in a human resources or people role
- 4+ years of experience with benefits administration
- Experience with immigration processes
- Experience with HR technology
- General knowledge of HR compliance
- Experience as an administrator in UKGPro (including BI reporting)
- Strong experience with Excel and/or Google Sheets
Not sure this one’s for you? Don’t count yourself out. Show us what you’ve got and we’ll reach out if there’s a great fit.
Work perks at Greenlight:
- Medical, dental, vision, and HSA match
- Paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Traditional 401k with company match and Roth IRA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid company holidays and pop-up bonus holidays
- Wellness & professional development stipends
- Mental health resources
- 1:1 financial planners
- Fertility healthcare
- 100% paid parental and caregiving leave, plus cleaning service and meals during your leave
- Flexible WFH, both remote and in-office opportunities
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional in-office happy hours
- Employee resource groups
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.