Remote - Director of Product Management - Money Movement
We’re looking for talented professionals, anywhere in the United States, to join us in bringing smart money management and payment solutions to everyone’s fingertips.
At Green Dot, we are evolving to a new and permanent “Work from Anywhere” model designed to maximize the benefits of remote work, promote and enable a strong culture of performance and connectedness, and attract the best and brightest talent who align with our entrepreneurial spirit and mission.
What does a Director of Product Management, Money Movement do at Green Dot?
The Director of Product Management, Money Movement will drive product strategy and execution throughout the Product lifecycle for Money Movement products. This position will define and prioritize business and customer requirements and work closely with internal and external teams, including vendors and Embedded Finance Partners, to ensure all revenue and stakeholder requirements are met. Internally, this role will work closely with business leaders, designers, Product, Risk, Legal/Compliance, and engineering to develop the product strategy and value proposition - including customer journeys and user experience, functional processes, risk controls, and success metrics.
As a Director of Product Management, Money Movement, you can look forward to:
Lead the holistic solution design, development, and growth effort for B2B and B2C opportunities within Money Movement services at Green Dot.
- Work closely with senior management to formulate and execute the product roadmap to ensure revenue growth and cost/profit control. Promote use of new technologies and identify industry-leading trends.
- Define project objectives for initial feature launch and ongoing evolution leveraging market and consumer research, reporting, customer feedback, etc.
- Define business and technical requirements to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders, including working directly with Green Dot’s current and future Banking as a Service partners to define and document partner requirements into PRDs and other Product artifacts.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define and manage product design, customer testing, and development activities for new money movement products.
- Define and monitor product success metrics and key KPIs.
- Act as subject matter expert for all requirements related to money movement services including user interface, APIs, business rules, Risk and other controls.
- Manage the delivery of continuous and effective services and ensure project completion is within budget and in accordance with contract requirements.
- Triage product defects and ensure proper ownership and delegation toward resolution.
- Manage compliance with all IT governance standards through approved tools, templates, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as needed.
You might be the right match for this role if:
You are able to prioritize effectively and efficiently. You have the time management and organizational skills needed to handle multiple priorities at any one time. You can diagnose problems, work with different teams across the organization, and ensure follow up to resolve issues for customers.
Ready to join us in our mission? These are the qualifications we are looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in technology product management.
- Experience with payments and money movement absolutely required including:
- 5+ years working in Fintech, Banking, or Financial technology industries with working knowledge of payments and consumer financial services.
- Sales Engineering or similar experience selling money movement products.
- Experience implementing and/or supporting instant payments (OCT, AFT, RTP/FedNow, Ecommerce, etc) highly desired. Functioning knowledge of these services required.
- Experience with B2B digital products required.
- Full stack product management experience highly desired (web, app, API). Must have sufficient software engineering knowledge to engage in technical discussions with engineers, understand architecture details, and make informed tradeoff decisions.
- B2C experience highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, financial, technical or related field preferred.
PAY RANGEThe targeted base salary for this position is $119,300 to $182,400 per year. The final compensation will be determined by a number of factors such as qualifications, expertise, and the candidate’s geographical location.
Green Dot promotes diversity and provides equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We are dedicated to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work (and work environment) will be for everyone. Additionally, Green Dot provides reasonable accommodations for candidates on request and respects applicants' privacy rights.