Remote - Lifecycle/CRM Marketing Manager
We’re looking for talented professionals, anywhere in the United States, to join us in bringing smart money management and payment solutions to everyone’s fingertips.
At Green Dot, we are evolving to a new and permanent “Work from Anywhere” model designed to maximize the benefits of remote work, promote and enable a strong culture of performance and connectedness, and attract the best and brightest talent who align with our entrepreneurial spirit and mission.
This is a remote position
We are looking for a CRM - Marketing Automation Manager with expertise in marketing automation to assist with building and coding emails, SMS, and push messages. This individual should have a robust skill set in Braze or similar marketing automation platforms to launch email, SMS, and push campaigns. This person must be extremely organized to build anywhere from 2-6 emails a day and any associated filters.
- Day-to-day management of email campaigns including, but not limited to building and QA’ing daily emails and filters/targets, copy reviews, structuring A/B tests, scheduling deliveries, and basic reporting on results. Specifics include:
- Design and set up emails in Braze including content creation, images/graphics, and html coding
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Understand how to send to specific target audiences within SFMC and upload lists as necessary
- Send messages to those who have opted in for notifications.
- Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions.
- Create basic reports, track sends, opens, and click-throughs
- Monitor that emails deploy correctly and be able to troubleshoot where necessary
- Assist with deliverability/reputation of email-sending domains
- Partner with the Product team to migrate communications from legacy platforms to Braze
- Additional tasks may be assigned but will be determined by the knowledge level of the tools
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 6+ years of marketing automation experience
- HTML proficiency specifically within email templates
- Basic SQL
- Expertise in email, SMS, push, and in-app messages specifically in Braze
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Adaptable self-starter who can execute with limited supervision
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
PAY RANGEThe targeted base salary for this position is $80,300 to $122,700 per year. The final compensation will be determined by a number of factors such as qualifications, expertise, and the candidate’s geographical location.
Green Dot promotes diversity and provides equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We are dedicated to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work (and work environment) will be for everyone. Additionally, Green Dot provides reasonable accommodations for candidates on request and respects applicants' privacy rights.