Partnerships Operations Manager
Our mission at Fidel API is to unlock the full potential of payment cards. We offer a suite of financial infrastructure APIs that enable developers to build programmable experiences connected to purchases made in real-time using a card. Our tools are transforming how merchants and users interact by powering real-time, event-driven engagements, best-in-class loyalty and rewards programs and revolutionizing processes from reimbursements to expense management.
Our APIs are used by start-ups through global enterprises including Google, British Airways, TopCashback, and Blackhawk Networks, and are supported by the world’s largest card networks, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Launched in 2018, Fidel is headquartered in London, with offices in Lisbon, New York, and remote employees globally. Fidel is backed by investors including Nyca Partners, QED Investors, Citi Ventures, RBC Capital and Commerce Ventures.
Reporting to our Global Director of Product Partnerships, the Partnerships Operations Manager will work on operational work within our Offers as a Service product.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Product Partnerships team as we expand on Offers as a Service (“OaaS”) partnerships in North America and the UK
- Own and project manage the operational relationship with merchants, financial partners, aggregators, fintechs and issuers as they go through their lifecycle with Fidel API, from onboarding to integration to scaling our partnership
- Develop continuous process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness. This may involve building new processes, streamlining existing workflows, leveraging technology, and implementing best practices
- Oversee billing and invoicing processes with all partners in coordination with Finance and third party provider (Finfare)
- Own triaging any escalations or requests to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner to meet KPIs
- Coordinate regular due diligence sessions with Finance, Product and Partnership teams
- Generate and present reports to financial partners and merchants as needed
- Make decisions and execute in a fast-paced environment
We want you, if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience, preferably with a fast-growing tech startup or top-tier financial institution/consulting firm
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency with relevant tools (e.g., Excel, Looker)
- The ability to think critically and creatively, balancing growth and risk
- Experience collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
At Fidel API, we live by our values and what we stand for, and that feeds into every decision we make. Fidel comes from the Latin word ‘Fidelis’ which means reliability, trust, truth and dependability. We honor those values — and our commitment to them — by naming ourselves after the ancient root word itself.
Across our company, we speak over 10 languages and represent over 20 different nationalities. It’s our diversity of background, thinking, talents and skills that allows us to build truly global products for the developers who are driving payments innovation forward.
We're committed to making Fidel API a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to give you what you need to succeed. Our benefits include:
- Unlimited holidays (you manage your time)
- Flexible work options - choose where you work (hybrid, remote or one of our pet-friendly offices)
- Home office budget
- Enhanced Parental Leave - 16 weeks at 100% pay as our global minimum standard
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Cycle to Work plan - use pre-tax money to buy and pay down a bike of your choice over time
- Pension with Smart Pension (employer contribution 5% of base salary)
- Annual Learning and Development budget
- Virtual and in-person team gatherings & activities (dependent on location)
At Fidel API, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of educational attainment, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status - simply, we consider all qualified applicants, consistent with any legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
If you think you’d be a great fit, apply today!
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel API does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel API employees or any other company location. Fidel API is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.