Marketing Operations Senior Analyst
Pontera is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of Americans retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, rebalance, and report on 401(k) and other retirement plan accounts. Pontera customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
At Pontera, we are proud of our people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale Pontera into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world. We have significant funding from some of the most notable venture capital investors, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and are in a period of hyper-growth. The next critical step in our trajectory is adding to our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
Revenue Operations is a small, high-impact team that is chartered with three main objectives:
- Improve financial and operational decision-making across the organization,
- Proactively identify and execute business and operational improvements across the organization, and
- Implement globally scalable business infrastructure practices and policies. We partner with every group across the company (Marketing, Sales, CS, and Finance). Given the strategic and operational nature of the team, we work closely with the CFO, CBO, CMO, and other executive team members to influence key business decisions.
As a member of this dynamic team, you will be able to tackle challenging business problems, drive change and innovation within the organization, and play a key role in developing strategy, process, and analytics to drive key decision-making.
We’re looking for a special individual with a demonstrated ability to quickly understand the core drivers of any business, analyze and generate insights from large and complex data sets, and then help plan, lead, and implement changes that improve overall efficiency. This role is part analyst, part strategist, part project manager, and part builder.
- You will work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic and operational issues that are at the forefront of the minds of the leadership team, and establish relationships with people across the marketing team.
- Assist in developing, reporting, and automating key performance marketing metrics
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans with the marketing team, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing recommendations.
- Perform analysis to inform strategic decision-making, such as customer segmentation, funnel visibility, and campaign ROI.
- Structure business problems into meaningful analyses and insights.
- Structure and scale models to support go-to-market and business planning.
- Creatively seek out and combine varied data sources to deliver recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, generate ideas, and develop business cases for profitable growth.
- 2-5 years of experience, experienced in startup revenue or marketing operations
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, and quantitative skills
- Fluency with various analytical techniques relevant to SaaS businesses eg. Sales funnel, marketing ROI, full-funnel conversion, and campaign/multi-touch attribution
- Ability to drive strategic direction through insightful analysis
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Flexibility (open to change) and ability to learn on the fly
- Drive for results & high sense of urgency
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Substantial experience with reporting, model-building, and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experienced with SFDC, Hubspot, or any other marketing automation platforms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Compensation: $110,000 to $125,000 annually
- Opportunity: Have a major impact at a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- Team Culture: A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment with frequent team events
- Equity: All new hires are eligible for equity grant participation
- Healthcare: Comprehensive & affordable insurance benefits with a variety of plan options
- Retirement: 401(k) with employer match & employer-sponsored access to a retirement advisor
- Family Benefits: Paid parental leave & reimbursement program for family planning services (such as fertility treatments, adoption, or surrogacy
- Professional Development: Sponsored learning & development program (to cover classes, certifications, and more!)
- Food Perks: Fully stocked kitchen & lunch reimbursement program
- Work Flexibility: A hybrid office work model (In-Office Tues/Weds/Thurs and WFH Mon/Fri) & generous PTO day
Pontera is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.