Senior BI Developer
Pontera is a FinTech SaaS company on a mission to help millions of Americans retire better by enabling financial advisors to manage, trade and report on 401(k) and other retirement accounts. Pontera customers range from Fortune 100 financial services firms and large independent broker dealers to small independent RIA’s and advisory firms.
At Pontera, we are proud of our people-first mentality and culture. You will have the unique and exciting opportunity to be part of a team whose mission is to scale Pontera into one of the largest FinTech companies in the world. We have significant funding from some of the most notable venture capital investors, led by Lightspeed Venture Partners, and are in a period of hyper-growth. The next critical step in our trajectory is adding to our world-class team, and that’s where you come in.
We are seeking a talented BI developer who possesses exceptional analytic abilities and a solid business mindset to join our team.
At Pontera, the Business Intelligence Developer plays a crucial role in designing and overseeing all BI and analytics solutions. They collaborate closely with various departments such as Product, R&D, BizDev, and Executive teams to address their data analysis requirements. Additionally, they hold responsibility for essential financial and operational metrics.
- Leading end to end BI projects
- Translating business needs to technical requirements and DWH design
- Creating new ETL processes and optimizing existing ones
- Developing, evaluating and maintaining reports and dashboards
- Working with all teams to better integrate with the BI systems
- Executing complex queries and analyses upon request for data
- Overseeing and ensuring the quality of data and structure of the reporting & analytics environment.
- Supporting all users of our data analytics platforms
- 5 years of experience working in a BI developer position
- Experience in developing ETL processes
- Experience with BI front-end tools like Tableau (or Power BI/Qlikview /Etc.)
- High Proficiency in SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead end-to-end projects
- Independent, proactive and self-motivated
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, a team player
- Fluent English
- Experience in SSIS, Airflow, DBT, Redshift- An advantage
- Previous experience in SaaS B2B products or in the fintech industry- An advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to have a major impact and have exposure to all aspects of a fast-growing startup that is revolutionizing the FinTech industry
- A collegial, collaborative, fun work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Equity participation
- A hybrid office WFH work model (currently in our Herzliya office Monday-Wednesday; Sunday and Thursday work from home)
- Generous PTO days