Product Manager, Investments
Evergreen Money is focused on changing how financial platforms are built so we can create a seamless and integrated experience for our customers. We are focused on some of the more stubborn problems that, once solved, can make way for new and better financial products.
Bill Harris, Co-Founder and CEO
Former CEO of Intuit, PayPal, and Personal Capital and founder of nine financial technology and cybersecurity companies.
Ehsan Lavassani, Co-Founder and CTO
Former Founding Engineer and Chief Engineering Officer of Personal Capital, where he helped it go from zero to unicorn. An early member of multiple successful financial and security startups.
As one of the first product managers, you will have an enormous say in forming the vision, the roadmap, and our go-to-market strategy. You will work with talented engineers to build and deliver on that roadmap and strategy by defining the requirements, working with vendors, and owning successful delivery.
- Play a critical role as a hands-on member of the initial product team in shaping and supporting our overall company vision, products and operations
- Utilize your passion for business, technology and innovation to help define and shape the future of digital investments
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to achieve common goals
- Ensure adherence to budget while maintaining requirements for the product
- Work with development teams, vendors, partners, and internal stakeholders to launch and implement new products and features
- Identify and interpret customer/stakeholder needs and translate feedback into feature requirements
- Closely collaborate with Marketing resources to develop and maintain product positioning and messaging
- Foster and thrive in a growth mindset culture - using every opportunity to learn and grow
To thrive in this role, you'll need to:
- Be comfortable with uncertainty, as most of what we want to build are not defined yet
- Possess the confidence to lead as we are building a platform filled with new concepts that require thought leaders to move the product and the industry forward
- Possess a deep understanding of the investment world, from custodians to tax lots to asset allocation
- Have experience defining customer needs and using that knowledge to define functional product specifications
- Be an excellent collaborator with strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills
- Have experience defining and building products from scratch and all the way to launch
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a software Product Manager
- Have a B.S. (Computer Science or a related technical discipline is a plus)
- Multi-country experience and multi-language is a plus
- We are following a hybrid model in the Wynwood neighborhood of Miami, FL