Software Development Engineer in Test
Evergreen Money is focused on changing how financial platforms are built by creating a seamless and integrated experience for our customers. We are focused on stubborn problems that, once solved, can make way for new and better financial products. Evergreen is led by Bill Harris, the founding CEO of PayPal, Personal Capital, and ONE.
As an SDET, you will have an enormous say in shaping our automation testing and execution. You will work with other talented engineers and product managers to architect, design, and deliver on our roadmap.
- Develop and optimize automated functional, integration, end-to-end and production post deployment tests, tools and artifacts, to support the test suite and ensure adequate coverage and comprehensive, quality testing of a product on all layers: Front end, API Layer, and data layers.
- Create repeatable methods and standards to assess, measure and communicate the overall quality metrics of each project/release.
- Collaborate closely with engineering and product and institute Quality checks that will still allow us to operate CI/CD.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all team deliverables
- 5+ years in SDET role.
- 2+ years of domain experience in banking.
- 1+ years crafting a comprehensive test automation strategy across the entire tech stack.
- Strong experience in Java programming language
- Experience with Cucumber for Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) approach.
- Skilled with Appium to automate native apps and browsers on real mobile devices
- Selenium experience
Nice To Have:
- Experience with testing on BrowserStack
- Experience with automation tools to enable cross-browser & hardware device testing platforms) and automated visual testing of UI.
- Experience with running automation as part of CI/CD
- Able to set priorities and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently and productively
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience to perform white box Integration testing