At Evergreen Money, we are building a global digital banking product from the ground up, designing a better and more efficient way for people to use their money. Evergreen is led by Bill Harris, the founding CEO of PayPal, Personal Capital, and ONE. Our mission is to help families prosper. Our success metric is customer satisfaction, and our goal is hyper-growth. Evergreen Money is hiring a talented and creative Digital Designer to join our team and help build out our online presence.
About the role:
As a Digital Designer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our online presence, transforming ideas into captivating designs, and ensuring an intuitive and engaging user journey. You will combine aesthetics with functionality and deliver exceptional web experiences to our audience.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Design and develop homepages, conversion-centric landing pages, advertisements and email concepts
- Develop and maintain our company website ensuring a seamless user experience
- Design visually appealing and impactful graphics for digital and print mediums, including websites, social media, advertisements, and marketing collateral
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand design requirements and align them with the brand and marketing objectives
To be successful in this role, it would help if you have the following:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in web design
- Expertise in the creation of Paid Social Ads based on SEO rich content
- Strong eye for design - the ability to quickly conceptualize and mockup creative ideas
- A thoughtful approach to landing page optimization and user conversion
- Desire to deliver pixel-perfect, fully responsive web experiences
- Proficiency in web-based content creation tooling (Plasmic, Webflow, Unbounce, or similar)
- Proficiency in modern design delivery tools (Figma or willing to learn)
- Proficiency in using CMS (Prismic, Contentful, or similar)
- Understanding of design systems
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing design and development
- A collaborative teammate, a fast learner with a positive and can-do attitude
- Growth mindset: You’ve never met a tool/skill you didn’t want to learn
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS is a plus!