Senior Software Engineer, Backend
About the Company
Evergreen Money is focused on changing how financial platforms are built, by creating a seamless and integrated experience for our customers. We are focused on stubborn problems that, once solved, can make way for new and better financial products. Evergreen is led by Bill Harris, the founding CEO of PayPal, Personal Capital and ONE.
As one of the company's first engineers, you will have an enormous say in shaping our technology and architecture. As an early team member, you will also significantly influence our culture. You will work with other talented engineers and product managers to architect, design, and deliver on our roadmap.
To thrive in this role, you need to:
- Be comfortable with uncertainty, as most of what we want to build is not defined yet!
- Possess the confidence to lead as we build a platform filled with new concepts requiring thought leaders to move the product and the industry forward.
- Manage relationships with our technology partners.
- Deeply understand software architecture and how to create effective interfaces to manage the complexities of external systems.
- Be comfortable with cloud-native environments with CI/CD: GitLab, AWS, Docker, and Terraform.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, and RESTful API integrations.
- Previous experience in designing and developing GraphQL APIs is a big plus.
- Have security and quality always top of mind.
- Previous experience with Investment Fintechs is preferred.
- Experience with full-stack, specifically Typescript and React, is a plus.
- Have a B.S. in Computer Science, a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
The Wynwood neighborhood in Miami, FL