Head of Advisory Services
Evergreen Money is focused on changing how financial platforms are built by creating a seamless and integrated experience for our customers. We are focused on stubborn problems that, once solved, can make way for new and better financial products. Evergreen is led by Bill Harris, the founding CEO of PayPal, Personal Capital, and ONE.
As the company's founding employee for advisory services, you will have a significant role in determining how we structure and execute our investment management, financial planning, and tax optimization strategies.
- Define, design, and implement the strategic direction of our advisory services department.
- Create financial planning strategy and process for the business.
- Develop, manage, and present comprehensive financial plans for clients.
- Hire, train, and coach advisors to meet asset growth and retention goals.
- Make investment recommendations and subsequent follow-ups for client portfolios with the advisory team.
- Partner with stakeholders to create and implement a strategy for our ongoing support of clients.
- Provide clients with a high level of individualized service based on planning and investment strategies consistent with their financial goals.
- Provide top-quality financial planning, tax, and investment advice to our clients.
- 7+ years of customer-facing investment and financial profiling, planning, and sales experience.
- Led or participated in the structuring of services related to investment management, financial planning, and tax optimization.
- Experience working with data visualization tools and technology to guide customers through their experience.
- Ability to learn and comprehend sophisticated financial planning concepts.
- Ability to effectively sell financial services and products.
- Series 65 license required (or Series 7 & 66).
- Exceptional client relationship management skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.