Lead Billing Analyst
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Job Description Summary:Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE:ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
The Lead/Senior Billing Specialist is responsible for supporting the invoicing and order management functions and serves as a critical member in the Contract-to-Cash cycle. Core responsibilities in this role include ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all invoices and resolving customer questions
- Perform day to day billing operations, including validating customer subscriptions and invoices timely and accurately. Ensure our billing system is up-to-date for billing and revenue reporting
- Perform monthly close responsibilities for billing, including monthly reconciliations
- Work closely with cross-functional organizations to resolve and support customer‐billing issues/inquiries.
- Become SME on all data quality and client billing function; documenting all billing processes, improving and implementing new procedures and protocols as needed, acting as a resource for others in department
- Identify and resolve variances, working with various teams to develop and implement billing best practices
- Manage department collections, including remittance for past due accounts
- Assist with audit requests, ad-hoc projects, and system implementations
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Have at least 3+ years of experience supporting a dynamic team or working within a Billing team/organization
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Ideal candidate has prior experience working in a Software/SaaS company.
- Well-organized; able to multiple tasks and prioritize in a high-pressure environment with minimal supervision; where it is key to have high level of critical and logical thinking and analysis, with a confirmed proficiency in researching and resolving processing and billing issues.
- Have strong analytical skills toward decision-making when required.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter and energetic in a fast paced environment where flexibility is imperative.
- Intermediate to Expert in MS Office
- Have NetSuite and Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Establish and maintain KPIs for reporting on Billing and AR function
- Assist in preparation of monthly variance analysis and external audit schedules
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!