Senior Site Reliability Engineer
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Job Description Summary:Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking an outstanding Senior Site Reliability Engineer responsible for the stability, security, and availability of our enterprise financial applications and services. Security is priority one, but must not undermine availability, reliability, or performance. The services and applications provided by Yodlee are relied upon by the most prominent financial institutions in the world. Our ambition is to achieve both security and availability while enhancing user experience.
We are building a brand new team in the Raleigh, NC area and this is a chance to set the tone for the team. Be in at the ground level.
Some of the SRE team responsibilities:
- Creation of automation tools around deployment, testing, infra monitoring
- Application and Infrastructure testing (functional, performance, reliability, and failover)
- Application configuration management and deployment participation
- Troubleshooting environment related issues (response times, connectivity, authentication, authorization, configuration, etc.)
- Application metrics and operational intelligence
- Team collaboration and development tools (i.e. issue tracking, source code repository, monitoring, etc.)
- Collaboration with supporting teams (cloud engineers, database administrators, network engineers, security office, and more)
- Cloud Infrastructure (networking, load balancers, VPC)
- Physical Network ACL and VIP design and requirements
- Communication with business partners regarding significant
- You value your time and have experience with scripting and automation frameworks.
- You consider security of utmost importance and can walk the walk.
- You have deep experience with DevOps tools, processes, and culture (CI/CD, infra-as-code).
- You have deep experience monitoring, supporting and tuning a production application stack.
- You have deep experience with cloud hosting technologies (E.g., AWS, Azure, Google).
- You have deep experience with containerization platforms (Docker, Kubernetes).
- You have deep experience architecting and implementing CI & CD structures.
- You want to support full-stack solutions, including applications, servers, networks, data pipelines and data platforms.
- You have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- You demonstrate an objective, data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- You demonstrate excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- You take a practical and iterative approach to improvement, making small changes and testing for effect.
- You have experience working across silos in change-controlled environment.
- You have experience working with a globally-distributed workforce.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, math, engineering or related disciplines
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) technical certifications preferred
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!