Sr. UX/UI Product Designer
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Job Description Summary:Bird’s eye view of your role – Our senior product designers are responsible for creating and driving the user experience of our product suite. You will work closely with Product Management and Developers to create new features that are intuitive and user friendly. Excellent candidates will have a passion for user testing and strong problem solving skills.
What you will bring – You are a team player with minimal supervision, work closely with product management, engineering, and technical writing to bring new features to the financial marketplace. You are able to articulate and present UX and UI solutions to internal and external teams. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss! Great team, great company, and a great place to learn and grow.
What competencies you will have –
- Proven experience as a UX designer or similar role for enterprise software and web-based applications
- Experience designing for mobile apps and responsive websites
- Strong portfolio of design projects*
- Proficient in best practices for information architecture, interaction design, user-centered design processes, and a strong knowledge of UX principles and techniques
- Great problem-solving skills
Your key responsibilities will be –
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Understand our customers and serve as their advocate when making design decisions
- Create wireframes, clickable prototypes and high fidelity mockups with a variety of design and prototyping tools such as the Adobe Suite, Figma etc.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functionality and rapidly test and iterate designs
- Deliver assets to agile development teams and refine as needed during project sprints
- Define and maintain visual style guides and developing assets
You will have –
- 3+ years as a key member of a design team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile and/or software applications
- Bachelors in design or equivalent design related field
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma as well as other UX design programs
We would love for you to have –
- Experience conducting usability tests and other design research activities
- Experience in financial technology
How will your lofty goals be translated into specific actions / short term goals –
- Within the first 30 days, you will quickly get familiarized with our products and current processes
- By the end of the first quarter, you will have provided design solutions for 2 minor features and aided in design solutions for 1 major feature
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition)
- Learn, explore and contribute towards technologies, organization and self-growth by working with technology experts, business leaders and architects within the organization
- Be a member of a leading FinTech company, innovators in personal finance management
- Earn a competitive compensation package with unique benefits and facilities
*Please include samples of your work and/or a link to your portfolio with
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!