Software Engineering Intern
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Job Description Summary:Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology-enabled, web-based investment solutions and services to financial advisors. Our mission is to help investors achieve their financial goals, by providing financial advisors the access, tools, and support they need to deliver excellence in wealth management.
The Envestnet Summer Internship is a full-time internship program designed for qualified college students to gain hands on experience within the Envestnet “Raleigh" Office. Interns will work alongside various department experts and collaborate with fellow Envestnet interns on a project presented to leaders in the company.
The Summer Internship program will run from June 2, 2021 through August 6, 2021.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Application development for Developer Portal using React or other similar web frontend application frameworks
- Working on various proof of concepts to enable new functionality over Portal
- Assist in developing new user-facing features for Developer Portal
- Basic understanding of various CMS based frameworks preferably Drupal based CMS.
- Unit testing of developed code for both JS and PHP codebase
- Automate and build modules for common functionality
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- PHP, JS, HTML, CSS, OOPS, Drupal and unit test frameworks
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Enrolled in an accredited College/University
NOTE: This is intended to describe the general content of and qualifications for the job. It is not intended as an exhaustive statement of all functions, duties, or desired qualifications.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!