Client Partnership Director
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Client Partnership Director to join our Banking Account Mgmt team. This position is a remote role.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Client Partnership Director will become the trusted advisor with clients on existing Envestnet Yodlee solutions to deliver growth and ongoing client satisfaction and success of each assigned Envestnet Yodlee client.
- Creating and maintaining quarterly client revenue goals for each client.
- Becoming intimately familiar with clients' online offerings and related strategies.
- Leading client interactions to identify and agree on strategic account goals, measurement, and key opportunities.
- Establishing quarterly or semi-annual Strategic Planning sessions with assigned clients to ensure client strategic plans are reviewed and discussed.
- Partnering with assigned clients to implement programs leveraging 'best practice' approaches.
- Provide regular updates and business reviews to Senior Management at Envestnet | Yodlee and collaborate with internal teams (Product, Marketing, Professional Services) to communicate client needs and strategies.
- Provide exceptional customer service and relationship management responsibilities of large national Financial Institution customers.
- Manage new customer onboarding and work with new customer teams to ensure best practices are adopted as part of the deployment.
- Provide consulting to your customers on an ongoing basis to ensure adoption and engagement of the solution.
- Develop renewal strategies that address customer needs while providing for upsell opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for further integration of the solution and new areas to expansion to deliver Professional Services engagements with your customers.
- Create customer contracts and amendments.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct customer summits, customer planning sessions, customer strategy sessions to share solution performance, present roadmap plans, and capture areas for growth and expansion.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred.
- 8 years of experience in a previous account management role.
- 4 years of experience in a technology or financial services field.
- Strategic Account Management and Relationship Management skills.
- Familiarity working with financial institution clients and within a digital services environment.
- You will have some background in Consulting or Professional Services, experience in a Technology Firm, preferably SaaS or Enterprise Account Management. Experience in Wealth technology would be a plus.
- strong persuasion skills and leadership presence
- ability to create total confidence and trust with clients
- You can articulate the value proposition that financial services technology products offer clients – specifically for retail banking, brokerage, and financial portals
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate perseverance, dedication, and commitment
- Team player mentality
- commitment to quality and detail
- superb verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and can quickly identify, understand technology issues; discuss/recommend innovative solutions.
- Strength in negotiation skills.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision) Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO) 401K – Company Match Annual Bonus Incentives Equity Parental Stipend Tuition Reimbursement Student Debt Program Charitable match Wellness Program
Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $84,000 to $190,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).