Market Data Operations
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
The Product Support Department is spread across 6 verticals - PMS Support, OEMS Support, Interfaces Support, Data Migration, Management Support Unit, and Market Data Operations.
Collaborating with other teams across PMS and OEMS Product Support, Developers, and Business Analysts, this role will support clients in all Market Data related issues and provide best practice consultation to optimize their Enfusion experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze, interpret, collate, and transform reference data provided in third-party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided by Enfusion’s market data providers are accurate
- Provide customer support for Enfusion users by resolving inquiries in a timely manner
- Craft external facing responses for those clients that submitted customer inquiries containing a meaningful, well-thought-out, well-constructed answer
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity
- Clearly escalate/communicate issues to Development where necessary
- Assist Implementation and Conversion Teams with data mapping, instrument identification, etc.
- Creation of various products like Equities, Bonds, Warrants, futures, and Options etc.
- Understanding of Fixed Income and Corporate Action Processing
- Help identify trends and causation of inaccurate and/or incomplete data
- Participate in ad hoc projects to optimize processes and/or improve the quality of the data set
- Effective communication with stakeholders and other clients irrespective of region during ASIA, EMEA, and US hours
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience directly working in fixed income and listed reference data operations
- Comprehensive understanding of global securities and derivatives markets, how they operate, and the applicable symbology and data products they offer
- Deep familiarity with one or more recognizable software platforms and related market data and security master structures
- Ability to diagnose root causes of issues and proactively suggest/work on solutions
- Familiarity with Factset, Refinitiv, Bloomberg Terminal, Data License, and SAPI
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of information into specific takeaways
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to craft client-ready correspondences
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate