As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
The Finance Department is essential to Enfusion's growth and success. With the aim to support all aspects of the business, Finance is filled with numerous, talented individuals across Accounting Operations, Financial Planning & Analysis, Consolidations, Corporate Development, Investor Relations, Procurement, Reporting, and several other functions that provide valuable insight while guiding executives on best practices for their business decisions.
Enfusion is looking for a driven and organized Senior Accountant who is excited to join a fast-paced and collaborative team. The person who will excel in this role is a fast learner who take full ownership of key processes and continually seek to identify and implement improvements. This person should be ready to roll up their sleeves and get into the details. We are seeking an experienced senior accountant to support both Corporate Accounting and External Reporting. Enfusion is a public company, and our teams need to be accountable, responsive, and diligent.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the monthly close and internal reporting process with multiple deadlines; including account reconciliations, journal entries, and account analyses.
- Assist with annual audit work papers, audit report preparation, and work with external auditors.
- Prepare and analyze monthly balance sheet fluctuations, metrics, and other financial reports.
- Assist with strategic initiatives, technical accounting matters, system upgrades or implementations, and growing external reporting needs.
- Assist the Senior Manager of SEC Reporting with preparing 10-Q and 10-K SEC filings including tables, disclosures, tie-outs, checklists, research, calendars, signoffs, investor relations packages, committee meetings, and memos.
- Oversee the international local statutory financial filings and audit process involving multiple foreign jurisdictions and teams, and local GAAP records.
- Prepare financial submissions within government forms, such as census bureau surveys.
- Assist with revenue accounting.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of accounting experience in either a corporate, consulting or audit capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA Preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting and financial processes within in a SOX environment.
- Experience with Intacct is a plus.
- Preferred skills: collaborative, positive attitude, organized, detail-oriented, growth mindset, strong documentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of international accounting is a plus.
The salary for this position is $95,000 - $100,000 + bonus + benefits.
*Note: This good faith pay range is provided in compliance with NYC law and the laws of other jurisdictions that may require a salary range in job postings.