Implementation Manager, Order Management System (OMS), Senior Associate / AVP
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
The Client Onboarding team is spread across three verticals (PMS, OEMS, and Managed Services Implementation) and is responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient onboarding process for new clients. These teams act as the face of Enfusion to our buy-side clients including traders, portfolio managers and operational users throughout the project lifecycle and serve as the central point of contact for internal Enfusion teams including Product, Technology, and Account Management.
The Electronic Trading Implementation Manager will work directly with Front Office teams to implement new trading systems and workflows. You will be acting as a dedicated Implementation Manager to lead the implementation process for Enfusion clients including project planning, requirements gathering, workflow review, product setup, UAT and client go-live. By working alongside the Electronic Trading Manager, you will be able to shape the product strategy and evolve Enfusion’s Order and Executions Management System (OEMS).
What You’ll Do
- Provide clients with consultation on best practices and workflows during implementations
- Engage with external parties to understand business workflows and translate them into software solutions
- Deliver best in class customer solutions offering scalability and client business enhancement
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously within set deadlines
- Provide product demos for internal and external parties to introduce and market new product features and offerings
- Deliver product enhancements and collaborate with the Development team during the implementation phase of projects.
- Maintain a technical understanding of how our products are built, and therefore be able to identify alternatives to end-user needs, technical limitations, and time-to market goals
- Act as a client escalation point and subject matter expert for any OEMS issues up to and through client initial go-live phase.
- Constantly evaluate the market (i.e. keep up with industry trends, and ensure compliance with new regulations) and adjust product roadmap priorities accordingly
What You’ll Need
- 6+ years of experience in Financial Services and Investment Technology: Buy-side (OMS, EMS, IMS) or Sell-side product design, development, and deployment.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Financial Math or related field
- An understanding of front to back-office electronic / STP trading workflows, including FIX Protocol and pre-trade compliance standards, across multi-asset financial instruments
- A strong understanding of a variety of financial products and derivatives (Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, CDS, IRS, etc.).
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills