As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
The Interface Operations team are responsible for taking ownership of priority queries, workflows, and projects across third party interfaces, consistently delivering optimal solutions for clients. The team will collaborate with Account Management, Interfaces Product and Interfaces Testing on new development and enhancements for clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Proactive break resolution - 3rd party communication related to break resolution
- Review of Daily and Monthly activities
- Contribute to process improvement and team building related to all the above responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients, external third parties, and internal teams to design workflows for interfaces that transport trade, position, risk, and analytics data to and from the Enfusion system.
- Conduct investigation for reconciliation queries, resolving any issues relating to vendor data/prime broker data.
- Be part of a team who are the trusted point of contact within the firm to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (Clients, Sales, AM, Vendors, PB’s, Onboarding) to handle requests promptly and appropriately, and communicates key product insights effectively.
- Strengthen our client and vendor relationships through strong delivery, clear business communication, and setting appropriate expectations.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting.
- 2+ Years of experience working at a fund administrator, financial company, PB, custodians or asset manage
- Familiarity with various asset classes and financial instruments (Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, CDS, Total Return Swaps, etc.) in a middle office capacity
- Understanding of basic portfolio management concepts, including trading workflows and reconciliation workflows.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Highly organized, self-driven, extremely quick learner, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization and Time management skills as this hire will both manage and need to get involved in technical problem solving.