Interfaces - L2/Production Support
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Interfaces Operations - Support
The Interface Operations team are responsible for taking ownership of priority queries, workflows, and projects across third party interfaces, consistently delivering optimal solutions for clients. The team will collaborate with Account Management, Interfaces Product and Interfaces Testing on new development and enhancements for clients.
What You’ll Do:
- To Support Interface Operations team in managing their Batch processes, File Loaders
- Using a mixture of technologies like Unix/Linux, Bash, Jenkins, SQL, Identify and implement areas lacking automation.
- Collaborate with clients, external third parties, and internal teams to design workflows for interfaces that transport trade, position, risk, and analytics data to and from the Enfusion system.
- Complete projects for clients which involve Jenkins jobs or third-party interface set ups.
- Strengthen our client and vendor relationships through strong delivery, clear business communication, and setting appropriate expectations
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or Computer Science
- 2+ Years of experience working in a technical operations role at a fund administrator, financial company, PB, custodians or asset manage
- You should be comfortable bash scripting and using FTP/FTPS/SFTP and encryption utilities.
- Highly organized, self-driven, extremely quick learner, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization and Time management skills as this hire will both manage and need to get involved in technical problem solving.